dedolight?® LED On Board-Light
The dedolight?® Mini-DLOB 2
DLOBML2 Ledzilla2 – On Board?-?Light
This light head works with a single, high-power LED
• Amazing output in combination with dedolight double aspheric optics.
• Focuses like a dedolight. LED lights are usually not focusable.
• No other focusing LED light compares - 4?° to 56?°.
• Smooth light distribution in all and every focusing position.
• Wide?-?angle flip?-?up diffuser for 70?° angle, smoothly covers wide?-?angle zooms.
• Clean, sharp, single edge barn door shadow OR a very gentle light and shadow transition with the flip?-?up diffuser in place
• Converts from daylight to tungsten via flip?-?down filter
• Color rendition and color distribution is cleaner than comparable LED lights.
• Powers from any 6?V to 18?V DC power source.
• Optional battery shoes are compatible with Sony, Panasonic, Canon and Nikon mini-DV
• NP-F550 7.2?V, 2000?mA, 105 minute run time.
• NP-F750 7.2?V, 4000?mA, 210 minute run time.
• NP-F950 7.2?V, 6000?mA, 330 minute run time.
When dimmed to 50?% light output, power consumption drops accordingly resulting in twice the run time. Alternative power from any Anton/Bauer or PAG system, car cigarette lighter output or battery belt.
• Power consumption is only 8?W despite its high output.
• Operates from -?40°?C up to +?40°?C.
• LED power available indicator.
• Front-end bayonet mount allows the addition of attachments and light modifiers.