dedolight?® 860/960?nm infrared
LED On Board?-?Light Head
DLOBML-IR860 works with cameras incl. night?-?shot function:
for example Somikon DV?-?883IR, Sony HDR?-?XR550/HDR?-?CX730E, Canon XA10/XA20/XA25
• Worlds first focusing near infrared illuminator that focuses like a dedolight.
• With focusing range of 4° to 56°.
• Even light distribution in all focusing positions.
• Dimmable down to 5 %.
• Illumination up to 40?m (130?ft)
(tested with Sony Nightshot Camcorder)
• Powers from any 6?V to 18?V DC power source.
• Power consumption is only 6?W
• Operates from -?40°?C up to +?40°?C.
• Various power cables and mounting accessories are available
(see Ledzilla® accessory list).
• Works with most night vision equipment
• Amazing 2000?mW illumination power.
• Optional battery shoe for Sony, 7.2?V Li-Ion battery:
• NP-F550 7.2?V, 2000?mA, 105 minute run time.
• NP-F750 7.2?V, 4000?mA, 210 minute run time.
• NP-F950 7.2?V, 6000?mA, 330 minute run time.
• Optional battery shoe for Panasonic, Canon und Nikon 7,2?V Li-Ion Akkus
• Alternative powe cable available:
Anton/Bauer or PAG system, car cigarette lighter output or battery belt.
• The light projected from an 860?nm infrared LED is invisible to the human eye, however you may see a dull red glow when looking directly at the front lens. Also available in a 960?nm version (completely invisible for special IR?-?Sensor)
When dimmed to 50?% light output, power consumption drops accordingly, resulting in
twice the run time.
• Infrared Illumination for cameras (night shot)
• Infrared photography
• Surveillance systems
• Machine vision systems
• Wildlife observation